In this role, you have the opportunity toBe part of one of Europe’s top teams in Patient Monitoring delivering high quality services and technical solutions for Swedish health care professionals. We’d like to see a person passionate in customer services, skilled in analyzing a problem, solution driven and who is ready to demonstrate teamplayer capabilities. It is a bonus if you are interested and skilled within the IT field such as networks and enterprise solutions. On top of that you are looking forward traveling a lot all over Sweden and even internationally for your trainings on our products.
You are responsible for
- Executing service events at customer sites (hospitals) such as Preventive Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Installation tasks and to follow relevant Philips quality standard policies all over Sweden
- Completeness and accuracy of service records with particular attention to test & inspection results
- Submitting paperwork such as timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, field problem reports and other
- Using company property with care to ensure optimal results with minimal operational costs
- Using appropriate measurement equipment (electronic and analog) in calibration-controlled cycle
- Reporting customer feedback and follow-up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner.
- Serving as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
- Keeping an open and attentive eye out for business opportunities that will contribute to both customer satisfaction and gross margin.
You are a part ofOur Swedish regional team of Field Service Engineers. Your colleagues have different backgrounds, competencies and level of experience giving the mix a good team shall consist of. Our common core is to support our customers in the best way possible and to enjoy our work while we do so.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Highschool degree or educational background within medical/electrical engineering
- 1-3 years of relevant experience within field service preferably within a hospital environment or other
- Good at identifying and maintaining customer relationships and related contacts
- Independent and service-minded
- Structured, organized mindset with a high level of personal integrity and self-discipline
- Team player
- Reliable – you deliver on commitments
- Professional behavior and mindset
- Fluent in English and Swedish language
- Willingness to travel
- Driving license (Swedish B)
In return, we offer youWhen working at Philips you will be part of a culture where demands are high and opportunities great. We believe that our new Junior Field Service Engineer will excel in this environment and be a part of Philips’ development forward.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.