In this role, you have the opportunity toBe in charge of performing system final test process, adapting solutions based on experience and analysis
You are responsible for
- Performing Systems production final test
- Fulfillment of CT production plans
- Working according to safety/regulatory/environment procedures.
- Improving manufacturing processes
- Issuing appropriate alerts in case of quality problems or other manufacturing issues
- Availability to work in 3 shiftsCompany transportation is available from: Haifa, Tirat Hakarmel, Nesher, Krayot, Acre, Yoqneam
- Please note, this is a fixed term position ending July 31, 2021 (option for extension may be available)
You are a part ofManufacturing Plants, part of integrated supply chain, supporting CT/AMI organization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Practical Engineer/Technician in Electronics
- Practical manufacturing experience - advantage
- Experience with electronic test equipment and hand tools
- Good communication skills
- Good English
In return, we offer youEndless opportunities to learn and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
# #LI-EU Haifa