In this role, you have the opportunity toDelivers clinical consulting, research & education professional services and implement Philips solutions for healthcare customers, aids in development of new solutions and consulting methods, and contributes to the solution design and delivery activities. Clinical Consultants are involved in customer facing consulting engagements & project-based implementation to establish long-term trusted relationships with clinicians and leadership.
You are responsible for
- Serves in a consultative role with the customer throughout solution delivery & implementation to provide for a smooth, effective and successful implementation of Philips solutions
- Delivers clinical consulting, research or education services which may or may not be in combination with the implementation of a Philips solution
- Participates in the development of new solutions (services and/or product functionality)
- Holds a specialty, or multi-specialty role(s)
- Configures or manages the configuration of Philips solutions to accommodate Application and/or operational workflow in the customer’s environment
- Conducts workflow analysis and consults on workflow changes that need to occur with the implementation of new functionality or solutions
- Guides the customer in the testing of workarounds, clinical integration and new functionality of Philips solutions
- Coaches and educates customers in the use of complex situations for multiple solutions
- Analyzes the customer’s existing workflow and facilitates proper change management in the clinical or operational environment, ensures proper testing of the system and establishes a comprehensive training plan to provide for a smooth
transition of the solution to the customer
- Attends seminars and training sessions necessary to maintain appropriate level of
professional competence and/or licensure
- Identify application issues, investigate and resolve issues or identify potential
defects, document and submit those according to standard processes
- Active member of the application, education & application communities and
proactively shares knowledge, experience and lessons learned
- Files required reports and consistently complies with all required Philips processes
You are a part ofProfessional Service Delivery, Services & Solutions Delivery, Health Systems, Philips Greater China.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MS or PhD degree in medical, medical science, biomedical engineering, physics or other relevant technical background.
- Above 3 years clinical research experience in healthcare industry.
- Effectively structure problems, design solutions which the customer believes and advocates.
- Efficiently coordinate project resources and tasks to create more leverage; enabling team members to focus more on customer deliverables
- Communicate simply and persuasively to different customer audiences ranging from individual contributors to organizational leadership verbally and in writing, face to face, and from distance.
- Quickly develop enduring relationships with customers at all levels to ensure project completion, customer success, and more business; earns respect of team
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Strong capacity to learn and apply advanced knowledge.
- Good speaking and writing skills in English.
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Shanghai