In this role, you have the opportunity toDeliver healthcare professional service to customers. This position is very important to ensure integrated solution project delivery, and is playing a very important role in the growth of professional services business.
You are responsible for
- Building knowledge and clinical network to accelerate the advancement of artificial-intelligence and imaging processing to support and improve radiology for patients and clinicians.
- Working with clinicians to understand clinical workflow and systems for radiology or interventional procedures.
- Driving the development, evaluation, and deployment of AI-enabled solutions for radiology applications.
- Creating and maintaining an effective network with the clinical and IT stakeholders in clinical institutes.
- Fostering a strong relationship with Radiology Solutions business and Philips Research to feed new requirements and develop new proof of concept tools.
- Configure prototypes according to local clinical needs, including clinical documentation / reporting and adaptation to local clinical guidelines.
- Collaborating with local IT department on the requirements, design and implementation of interfaces of the prototype to local hospital IT systems, including PACS, RIS, lab system and EMR.
- Supporting integration of prototypes into local hospital IT infrastructure.
- Playing a crucial role in developing high quality and impactful solutions, that are representative of Philips.
You are a part ofProfessional Services Delivery team, which is playing a very important role in the growth and transformation of Philips solution business. You will directly report to Professional Services Delivery Leader and cooperate with Project Manager, Technical Consultant, Application Consultant, Integration Consultant and professional services business team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- PhD/M.S. in clinical informatics, computer science, biomedical engineering or equivalent
- Research experience in building, training and validating image-based pattern recognition / classification algorithms using deep learning, convolutional neural networks, transfer learning and pre-trained networks
- Knowledge of deep learning neural network packages and hardware/software (e.g. PyTorch, Keras, TensorFlow, Cuda, NVIDIA GPUs)
- Strong domain knowledge with image processing (e.g. segmentation & quantification) and knowledge of the principles of medical image acquisition (X-ray, CT, MRI, Ultrasound) preferred.
- Solid foundation in machine learning methodology, data analysis, and statistical methodology
- Software development skills, including experience with software development lifecycle, and programming in Python, C++, C# or Java
- Experience with healthcare information protocols, standards and systems, including IHE, HL7, DICOM, PACS, EHR, and RIS
- Good analytic and problem solving skills. Pragmatism, goal-oriented thinking
- Good communicative skills. Ability to maintain relationships with clinicians
- Be able to work independently and as part of a larger data science team
- Interest in solving multidisciplinary clinical challenges
- Experience with class activation mapping, recurrent neural networks, and natural language process (NLP) highly desirable
- Experience with technologies such as MongoDB, SQL, Spark, Hadoop highly desirable
In return, we offer youA path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions. Shanghai