Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of lifeDue to expansion within our organisation, we have a fantastic opportunity for an astute and focused Field Service Engineer to join our team in Worcestershire. You will be involved in the day to day maintenance of various service sites including troubleshooting, commissioning and start ups, electrical wiring and assistance with colleague and client training.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Ensuring that all performed activities are done according Honeywell high quality standards and customer expectations are meet
- Performing the services according the published SOP where available
- Ensure proper service job preparation of all scheduled activities to meet internal and external requirements
- Generating of Service reports immediately at or after each service job
- Create technical reports and datasheets according to SOP
- Providing customers with all documentation directly after each job
- Facilitate the spare part utilization and eliminate the risk of warranty recurrence
- Keep contact to visited customer to ensure a high customer satisfaction and customer retention also after the service jobs
- Identify new opportunities for Honeywell to serve the customers
What Skills & Experience Are We Looking For?
- Service Jobs at times can take place on weekends or public holidays.
- Service jobs can take place in an international scope. Travelling and flying is required
- The scope of work requires overnight stays – at times for more than a week
- 2 years+ experience with process gas burners (inc pipe trains, control panels) – sound knowledge of burner start up OR strong instrumental knowledge in control & electrics
- Be able to read wiring diagrams and P&ID diagrams
- Gas Qualification for industrial application
- Gas Safe Certification
- Willingness to work in a matrix organization
- Regular travelling/overnight stays/occasional overseas visit- mainly Ireland
- Voluntary weekend working, often work available for OT– flexible approach requested to support all customers
- Basic – Intermediate IT skills Word, Excel, Applications
- Electrical background – experience with electrical controls
What are We Offering?
- An unparalleled induction period where full training on our products and solutions will be provided
- The opportunity to travel domestically, and globally!
- Excellent career progression paths
- The opportunity to work for a global innovative organization
- JOB ID: HRD103423
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: Units 14-15, The Courtyard, Buntsford Drive,Bromsgrove,WORCESTERSHIRE,B60 3DJ,United Kingdom