Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions that drive fulfilment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and support, Honeywell Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility, efficiency and accuracy, Honeywell Intelligrated has an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to work within our field service team. This position is to cover the South West of England.
You will use your electro-mechanical engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving customers across the UK.
Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments.
Grow and develop your career, and knowledge in a team-based culture working with innovative products and technologies.
- Customer visits and service on site in the region and abroad
- Relationship building of the customer
- Planning and preparation of service assignments
- Coordination of subcontractor’s on site
- Execution of service (inspection, maintenance, repair, assessment, training)
- Processing of warranty issues (analysis and elimination of defects)
- Preparation and execution of on-site training
- Creation of internal and external reports
- Compliance of safety and safety-related procedures
- Qualified to HNC, or HND level within Electrical, or Mechanical field.
- Experience in a mechanical industrial environment.
- Extensive experience in dealing with customers in remote, and direct site service & maintenance issues.
- Hands on experience in carrying out services & repair work.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Leading package along with continuous development opportunities.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD104501
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: Skimped Hill Lane, Downshire Way,Bracknell,BERKSHIRE,RG12 1EB,United Kingdom