Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
We are recruiting for an Advanced Field Service Engineer. The incumbent will perform maintenance, audits, configuration, programming, installation/commissioning, upgrades, and migration of complex/advanced Honeywell control systems (EXPERION PKS, TPS/TDC300). Your time will be spent validating customer requests, developing/maintaining/improving customer relationships, upgrades/migration planning and execution, all while ensuring Right and Fast Delivery.
- Periodic communication with customers regarding technical and administrative issues
- Provide customer support on Honeywell Control Systems and serve as a customer contact for service related issues/enquiries
- Configure, maintain and solve Honeywell hardware and software issues including: Experion PKS, other DCS hardware / software such as LCN, TPS
- Upgrade Experion software from one software release to another software release on live control system without causing any interruption to customer’s industrial process
- Migrate Legacy Honeywell control systems to Honeywell’s new technology offering
- Understand customer key processes and economic drivers and translate those into business opportunities, providing timely research and recommendations
- Assist Sales during sales pursuits and be the face of Honeywell to end-users, and competitors
- Learn the end-to-end product/solution development and delivery/execution of Honeywell products and solutions
- Use technical expertise of sophisticated Honeywell solutions/product offerings to improve customer experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical/Engineering field
- 5+ experience in field service engineering
- Experience with Experion PKS Hardware & Software, in addition to Hiway, TDC, & TPS system experience including LCN, UCN, and Hiway equipment along with PC/Networking experience
- 3rd Party controls experience
- Project Management experience (budget control, schedules, resource allocation, reporting) HPS202020
- JOB ID: HRD104904
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd,Houston,Texas,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.