IF you are a front-end wizard and PHP 7 and MySQL sound like something you could handle, THEN keep reading...
Graduateland is Europe’s largest career portal for students and graduates. Every day, we connect hundreds of companies with thousands of the best and brightest academic candidates from top universities. We offer innovative recruitment solutions such as Virtual Career Fairs, Candidate Matching Scores and Digital Sourcing among our 1.3M users.
As many other companies, we have been on a rollercoaster of a journey in 2020, culminating in a record breaking past few months. With digital-first becoming the market standard within recruitment, we are growing to accommodate the demand and looking for an Full-stack Software Developer to join our Product & Tech team.
- Be a part of the distributed development team, where you will primarily be doing front- and back-end development
- Work on experimental features
- Create new application features and enhance existing ones by writing well tested and easy to read code
- Improve the performance and the usability of our website
- Develop a complex high traffic web application
- Minimum 5 years of experience with software development
- Very good knowledge of PHP 7 and MySQL
- Experience with MVC frameworks. Preferably Symfony 5
- Great debugging skills, front-and back-end
- Experience with CSS preprocessors, like SASS
- You speak English fluently
- Basic UNIX shell knowledge
- Very good knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Bootstrap/BEM, jQuery, RequireJS
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Familiarity with Git (or other version control)
- You will be working either from our Copenhagen office, or remotely, ideally located within Europe.
If you are an awesome software engineer who has just been waiting to show off your amazing skills, and if you like entrepreneurship, innovation, a high performance culture and development - then we’d love to hear from you!
The job is full-time at 40 hours per week.
Please send your CV, motivational letter and, if you have any, code examples, open-source contribution etc., via the "Apply now" button.
If you have any questions please contact CPO Philip Wismer at firstname.lastname@example.org.