- Currently completing the final year of a bachelors or masters studies
- Strong command of German(B2/C1) and good command of English(B1/B2) - both in oral and written communications
- IT literacy and some experience in working with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Ability to follow guidelines combined with one’s own style and ideas
- Quality-oriented mindset and attention to detail
- Open-mindedness and willingness to explore other cultures
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will be based in Poznan and will be part of our global Visual Graphics & Media team. You will work with our consultants based in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will ensure the highest quality of visual aids and their compatibility with firm guidelines, while preserving your own ideas and style.
You will work with our consultants based in Europe, Middle East and Africa by supporting them with creating business presentations. In this role, you will have an invaluable opportunity to develop both your technical and interpersonal skills, gain ongoing support and shape your own unique path.
You will commence with 6 weeks of in-depth, comprehensive training on the key McKinsey tools and guidelines. Following your induction, you will work with our consultants to translate their concepts into the world of visual communications by creating clear and impactful presentations. Those powerful visual stories will facilitate the way consultants convey their key message during international business meetings.