Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a fund management company founded in 2012, which currently has seven funds and more than EUR 12 billion under management. CIP’s current investments include a wide range of energy infrastructure assets including offshore wind, onshore wind, Solar PV, biomass and waste to energy, transmission distribution, and other energy assets like reserve capacity and storage.
CIP has a global focus and currently manages investments in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. CIP has offices in Copenhagen, London, Tokyo, Hamburg and Utrecht, and its team is multinational, fast growing and entrepreneurial with extensive experience and knowledge within the fields of regulated infrastructure and renewable energy.
For more information, please visit our website www.cip.dk | Renewables Investor of the Year, Global (2019)
As a Junior Accountant you will have the exciting opportunity to put your analytical skills into practice and work together with highly competent and experienced professionals, while contributing to CIP’s successful fund management.
Together with your colleagues, you will be helping carry out accounting and finance-related activities for the company's partners and other senior employees. Your key tasks might include:
- Bookkeeping / Reconciliations / Controlling activities / Cash Management
- Financial reporting / Investors’ reporting
- Various types of accounting analyses using excel to support decision making
- Ad hoc tasks
- The position is part-time (15-20 hours per week) and based in CIP’s office in Amerika Plads, Copenhagen.
We are looking for a candidate preferably in the last year of a Bachelor’s Degree planning to pursue a relevant Master’s Degree, for example Economics and Business Administration / Cand. Merc. However, students in the 1st year of a relevant Master’s Degree are also welcome to apply.
- Top academic performer with strong analytical skills
- Very good understanding of Management Accounting practices
- Thriving on taking responsibility and displaying high attention to details
- Good team player with excellent written and spoken language skills
- Prior experience or knowledge of the ERP system Navision (or similar) is an advantage
- The candidate is expected to be fluent in English and is an experienced Microsoft Office user (advanced knowledge in Excel is considered an advantage).
Motivational letter, resume and transcripts should be sent Benjamin Møller Eriksen, using the button on this page. Send your application no later than March 1st, 2021. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis as applications are received. For any inquiries about the position, please contact Carina Mathiesen Holm on the above e-mail address or by phone +45 22 36 49 60.