HP Boise site is the commercial print core location for regulatory compliance and quality standard testing. The selected candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary and energetic technical local team working towards common and technically challenging objectives. The skilled specialist will contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways.
Specific responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Conduct acoustic testing in a semi-anechoic chamber
- Conduct and train operators on electromagnetic immunity tests
- Utilize hardware and software to record and analyze the acoustic performance of products
- Develop new and/or update exiting software and/or procedures to improve test processes and equipment functionality.
- Maintain test equipment (calibrations, repairs and upgrades)
- Collaborate with engineers and customers to help understand testing needs and results
- Collaborate with engineers to troubleshoot sources of measurement / data anomalies
- Adhere to the accredited laboratory competence of testing standards (ISO 17025:2017 requirements)
Education and Experience Required:
- Applied science associate degree (electronics engineering technology) or equivalent experience and 6+ years of experience.
- Takes the initiative and works autonomously.
- Positive attitude when facing changes, creativeness in removing barriers, and strives for agility.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills. Good influencer.
- Relevant military experience is a plus