Ho Chi Minh
The main duties of this role will include:
- Oversight of monthly financial close process and presentation and review of results with senior BU and finance leaders.
- Ensure design of and monitor effective operation of strong internal control environment, with a particular emphasis on key financial controls for SOX.
- Oversee and monitor R2R/finance services provided to Animal Nutrition business by the Company’s Global Business Services organization (GBS) and ensure accurate financial statements are produced.
- Active member of regional cross-BU finance and accounting team.
- Collaborate effectively with other BU controllers and finance leaders, commercial and operations colleagues from other BUs, regions and functions to drive enterprise success.
- Support the advancement of the company’s 1ADM business transformation.
- Play a lead role in driving strong collaboration and communication between all stakeholders of financial performance and controls.
- Supervise controlling colleagues from all countries where we have a business controlling presence.
- Drive ideation and continuous improvement and champion G&A readiness initiatives
THE SUCESSFUL APPLICANTS
Key success factors for this role include teamwork, strong analytical and communication skills, and ability to manage complex cross-functional projects, ability to lead and thrive in a matrixed organization.
The successful candidate has the following experience:
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of Accounting experience in large multinationals, public accounting experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and internal controls
- Ability to think strategically
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to work on cross functional teams in an effective manner
- CPA preferred
- Positive, ‘can do’ hands on attitude
- Language- English required.
Day Work Full Time