About AB InBevAB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top 5 consumer product companies. With over 500 beer brands we’re number one or two in many of the world’s top beer markets: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
About BEESBEES, a part of the AB InBev family, is a digital organization within ABI building a platform to improve the ways retailers run their businesses and interact with the world’s largest brewer & other suppliers. We provide transactional and educational resources to SMB retailers across the world to help reduce the overhead of their day-to-day operations and make their businesses more profitable. Today more than 1 million SMB retailers across 18 countries use the BEES platform to source manage their business.
Our team is in search of a Global Manager, PMO to Help Business Thrive.
What You’ll DoThis role will report to the Global Director, PMO & Strategy. You will work closely with senior executives and their leadership teams to help them effectively run their team and business. Critical to the success of the Global Manager, PMO is the ability to flex across both strategic and operational initiatives and build effective bridges and alignment through strong partnerships and communication skills.
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of the eCommerce industry's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions of Customers.
- Partner with the BEES leadership team and other PMOs to set strategy and goals for the organization, track progress and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Serve as the link between functions and the CEO’s office. Partner with the PMOs to establish and refine processes and tools to effectively manage the business cadence of the organization including annual planning, OKRs, cross-team communication and decision-making.
- Manage communications and reporting across all levels of the organization, including to the VP/Directors, cross-functionally and cross-PA, team all hands, and off-sites. Serve as a proxy for the VP, as appropriate.
- Partner and drive talent and culture initiatives (e.g. recruiting, onboarding, product management L&D programs, performance management, compensation planning, talent reviews, retention, employee satisfaction surveys).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience, leading strategic and operational initiatives.
- 8 years of experience in Management Consulting, Corporate Development, Product Management, Engineering, Operations, and/or Finance/Investment Banking/Venture Capital.
- 4 years project management experience.
- Experience with stakeholder management and cross-functional partnerships.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to represent complex business or technical concepts with senior leadership.
- Advanced degree (MBA, Masters, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, combined with strong business judgment and communication skills.
- Ability to influence without authority, working on and with technical and cross-functional or highly matrixed teams who do not report into this role to get things done.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with heavy emphasis on teamwork.