Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
JOB SUMMARYMachine learning intern is responsible for contributing to researching and implementing new algorithms for machine learning models in the office of CTO working closely with their professors in university.
- Design and develop machine learning algorithms for training using our ANSYS solvers as surrogates for CAE applications
- Create datasets, label data and train machine learning algorithms using deep learning or reinforcement learning techniques.
- Implement solutions in experimental code (Python, TensorFlow, Pytorch) using industry best practices in software development.
- Test the algorithms developed and share results and training curves.
- Design and develop code with Unit Testing and TDD (test driven design) based on specific list of engineering scenarios
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Enrolled in a BS/MS or PhD program pursuing degree in engineering, mathematics or computer science.
- Experience with machine learning using scripting languages such as Python/R and GPU programming.
- Experience with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, and sampling methods.
- Experience using machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Pytorch
- Experience in machine learning using 3D and geometry
- Experience using 3d software for datasets creation
- Experience Object-oriented languages such as C++ and/or C#
- Experience with source control such as GIT, SVN
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.