About the companyAnheuser-Busch InBev is World's largest brewer with brands such as Budweiser, Corona, Stella Artois and Hoegaarden in its portfolio. Our Dream is to be the Best Beer Company, Bringing People Together For a Better World! We are a company of owners that believe in achieving excellence. We embrace and lead change. And although we’re spurred on by our desire for success, we’re equally driven by the people around us – inspired and motivated by the great minds we work with.
AB InBev is looking for smart, driven, entrepreneurial people who can work in a start-up like environment and deliver high impact, cutting edge marketing solutions.
Are you ready to join our team?
About the role:
- Work involves:
- Understanding the business problem alongside business leaders and translating into an analytical problem
- Coming up with an analytical solution and creating a project plan
- Working with Data Scientists as well as individually to implement the analytical solution
- Doing research on advanced and better ways of solving the problems and inculcating new learnings to the team
- Extracting analytical insights and translating them to business insights and interacting with business stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- 7-10 years’ experience in CPG analytics & research primarily in emerging consumer trends, market maturity and marketing insights
- Ability to lead and guide a team of Data Scientists while actively engaging with senior stakeholders in the company
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop an entire solution
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Conceptual understanding of various modelling techniques, pros and cons of each technique
- R, Python, SQL, Advanced Excel, Vensim is good to have
- Educational Qualification
- Ideal candidate would have a master’s degree or PhD in Statistics/ Economics/Mathematics / CS or related subjects.
- Behavioral Competencies
- Executes with discipline
- Leads by example
- Think big, and takes on big challenges
- Has impact and influence
- Acts as an owner