Join our Talent Pool
This is the StudoFamAt StuDocu we believe in one thing: setting knowledge free will help humanity overcome its greatest challenges. StuDocu is the world’s leading community for university students. Every month we help more than 12 million university students to get smarter, faster. After rapid and profitable growth in the Netherlands (under the StudeerSnel.nl brand) we are now taking the rest of the world by storm.
We’re based in a bright office in the centre of Amsterdam with the canals, restaurants, and cafes right around the corner. Every day we have lunch together (it’s amazing) and once a week we’ll crack open a few beers, chill in the garden, or grab our boat for a trip on the beautiful canals of Amsterdam. And let's not forget about the occasional pub quizzes, board game nights, and BBQ cook-offs!
Why you'll love it here:
- You will be helping to build a product that aids many millions of students worldwide to excel in their courses
- You will have an important say in the product we’re building
- Your own workspace including hardware of your choosing
- A free healthy lunch and unhealthy snacks every day
- A great team of young and ambitious people
- An awesome office in the centre of Amsterdam with a huge garden, right next to the canals
What's in store for 2021?We are always looking for talented additions to our team, as we embark on a stage of hyper-growth. We'd love to become the number 1 #edtech employer in the world!
RequirementsApply to our talent pool now and let us know what kind of role you're looking for. We look forward to getting to know you - potential future StuDocu family member!
StuDocu continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of colour and people from the LGBTQIA(+) community. In your application, please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).