Job ID: JR0160152
Job Category: Information Technology
Primary Location: Munich, DE
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Software Development Engineer in System Debugger Team (f/m/d)Job Description
Develops software as the primary job function. Designs, develops, debugs and tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science. We are searching for an C and C++ Software developer with Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. As member of the System Debugger team you will be developing system debug tools to support Intel platforms. You will create tools to support new System debugging capabilities of upcoming IoT, server and desktop platforms. You are responsible for SW design and concepts, development, debugging and bug fixing. Besides programming skills, you need experience in working with different operating systems like Windows and Linux.
- Significant software development experiences in C and C++
- Experience with Windows/Linux OS development environments
- Knowledge of HW debug systems architecture
- Knowledge of Operating System concepts
- Hands-on experience in debug tools usage and development
- Hands-on experience with static code analysis tools usage as well as secure code developments principles
- Fluent English language capability
- Good team player and communication skills
- Willingness to self-educate and self-development
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel's technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what's never been done before. We've also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.