Job ID: JR0159977
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Haifa, IL
Job Type: Intern
Israel R&D Space Planning Analyst Student - HaifaJob Description
Intel Corporate services is looking for a talented, social, experienced and hardworking individual to support space planning management in its R&D campus in Haifa. This is a student position.
Roles and responsibilities
Space planning will include managing and allocating space (Offices & Labs) for Intel internal organizations. The scope will also include:
- Working with customers (Internal departments within Intel) directly, constructing a trustworthy, engaging & reliable partnerships.
- Headcount information management and space allocations management of all departments (short term & long term planning).
- Analysis of data to better optimize space utilization and allocation.
- Negotiate with customers, understand and identify their space needs.
- Plan and execute space and office modifications or moves per customers’ needs.
- Moves and logistics coordination after allocation of space.
- Management of public spaces (conference rooms, services rooms, etc.).
- Student for a 2nd degree in Industrial Engineering and Management/ Business Administration/ Logistics or related fields.
- At least 4 semesters left till graduation.
- 3-4 working days a week.
- High-level of English and Hebrew, Written and verbally.
- MS Office - knowledge and full control. Excel in particular - Pivot and VlookUp.
- Ability to transfer requirements into project scope.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Positive strong leadership and a can-do attitude.
- The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate ability to function in a highly dynamic environment with minimum business-interruptions.
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask, manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent inter-personal communications skills and full understating of business and our work impact on it, while demonstrating high level of accuracy and diplomacy.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth