Job ID: JR0156359
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Taipei, TPE TW
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Display Technology Enabling EngineerJob Description
The successful candidate will be part of the Client Ecosystem Development CED team Key responsibilities are1 Support Intel Platform requirement on display features.
- Working with external 3rd Party panel vendors to deliver covalidated platforms in support of Intels defined display touch enabling programs
- Negotiate realistic schedules with the team lead manage task priority and drive vendor programs to deliver committed projects on time.
- Participate in weekly meetings to solve vendor design driver issues to ensure they are ready for launch
- Drive display design in win with OEMs
- Support the project by applying general PC platform knowledge and vendor design driver expertise to the product.
- Understand the product positions and reinforce key messages with the vendors customer and Intel sales team
- Provide the data necessary to help solve business issues in projects and improve the products competitiveness
- Deliver innovated ideas and solutions for future roadmap
- Provide ideas on products should evolve new future product trend new process in order to develop an innovation pipeline for Intel to invest in the trendfutureIdentify and work issues with the vendors internal marketing engineering and initiative groups
- Developed a growing and consistent knowledge of products and use the knowledge effectively to support product introduction and volume production ramp
- Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering with min of 7 years of display industry experience
- Strong knowledge in display technologies Intel PC hardware and software architecture
- Proven track record on cross group collaborative skills
- Excellent customer support skillsStrong communication skill with great capability to understand specify and communicate requirements to marketing and engineering teams
- Ability to travel max 20 percent of time
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and to achieve high quality results
- Strong English comprehension and Mandarin is preferred to support Taiwan customers. Japanese and/or Korean language capability will be a plus
- Experienced in Embedded Display Port eDP High Dynamic Range HDR Panel Self Refresh PSR 12 Low Refresh Rate LRR Adaptive Sync DSC HBR3 OLED mini LED will be preferred
- Other prefer skillsets strong leadership and cross group program management spec management validation strong planning and execution tool development vendor engagement and support industry training through seminars and compatibility plugfests demo development
- Create and drive 3rd party vendor program plans for various enabling program working with leading 3rd party HW vendors
The Client Computing Group (CCG) is responsible for driving business strategy and product development for Intel's PC products and platforms, spanning form factors such as notebooks, desktops, 2 in 1s, all in ones. Working with our partners across the industry, we intend to continue to advance PC experiences to deliver the real-world performance people demand. As the largest business unit at Intel, CCG is investing more heavily in the PC, ramping its capabilities even more aggressively, and designing the PC experience even more deliberately, including delivering a predictable cadence of leadership products. As a result, we are able to fuel innovation across Intel, providing an important source of IP and scale, as well as help the company deliver on its purpose of enriching the lives of every person on earth.