Supply Planning Intern
Job Description:Our Internship Program
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our 12 months Internship Program. HP Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Interns @HPE could also benefit from
- Having an assigned Buddy to help and support you during the program's duration
- Chance to participate in projects sponsored by senior leaders
- Access to various trainings
- Opportunity to establish and develop professional network in the company
Scope of the Internship Program
Throughout the program, you'll have regular training and one-to-one meetings with your manager. Working together, you'll set goals and plot your development.
- be responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfilment, for a regional or global business unit.
- produce reports using IT systems and analyses data to develop trends for supply and demand activities; articulates findings to management.
- Analyse backlog management.
- Collaborate with regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance current business processes.
- Review performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Student of Economic University preferred – 3rd to 4th grade
- Fluency in English
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Service oriented behaviour and communication
- MS office knowledge (MS Excel)
- Team player with proactive approach
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under the stress with good attention to detail
- Shows initiative and leadership
- Willingness to learn and develop skills for further professional growth in Supply Chain
- understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver) - would be a benefit
- Able to work minimum 20 hours/week
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Salary – 1 200 EUR/gross/month (40 hours/week)Job: Administration
Job Level: N/A
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.