Business Intelligence Analyst INTERN
Job Description:At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedand support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
In a typical day as an Intern in the area of Business Intelligence, you would
- Be able to work in one of the biggest IT companies
- Work in an international environment with experienced colleagues
- Be getting insight in different area like product marketing, public relation, campaigns and events, projects and strategy, product management and communications
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Still studying (Engineering, Business Administration, Finance or Economics with emphasis on Finance/ Business Operations /Analytics)
- Communicative, a team player and able to solve problems with analytical thinking
- Experienced in MS Office (specially Excel) and initial experienced in project work (university and non-university wise)
- Very good in verbal and written English communication
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s !
Job Level: N/A
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.