Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Roles & Responsibilities1) Assist the process engineer in achieving yield target.
2) Assist Engineer to review low yield trigger lots and recommend disposal plan.
3) Maintain and summarize production data (yield, throughput) and regularly report status to Process Engineer.
4) Execute small improvement project to improve process performance and efficiency.
5) Provide technical support on process to ensure uninterrupted production.
6) Assist Process Engineer in equipment setup and buyoff.
7) Perform periodic maintenance, verification and calibration on equipment/ tools/ fixtures.
8) Work with Process Engineers/Technicians to upgrade and transition new and existing tooling when necessary.
Minimum Qualifications:1)Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent relevant experience.
2)Minimum 2 years of experience in high volume semiconductor environment
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: No