Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
The RoleThe EMobility Group at Analog Devices is looking for a Software QA Lead for driving the software test strategy & quality improvements. The role requires an extremely broad skilled engineer who works cohesively with software engineering teams, product managers, and product owners to perform test and validation of wireless battery management systems. Ability to work independently, and creatively investigating software is of paramount importance.
Low level device drivers-Peripherals-Processor architecture-C language-Lab instruments/simulators
- Experience working hands on with circuits, boards, microcontrollers/embedded systems, FPGA, etc. Preferably for an automotive product.
- Experience in validation and verification of low-level drivers and peripherals like UART, ADC, WDT, Timers, SPI, GPIOs, Flash etc.
- Good at writing embedded-C test code for validating the drivers and peripherals.
- Operate a variety of laboratory instrumentation and simulators to perform system testing and functionality testing.
- Aware of ARM architecture, working with ARM ecosystem tools
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Shift: 1st Shift/Days
Travel Required: No
Recruiter: Arthi Sukumar