He Waka Eke Noa | Creating Great TogetherWe're reimaging banking for our customers, helping them be good with money so they can do great things with it. Working in an energising environment that is built around our customers, we build great connections that allow us to work together to enable a high achieving New Zealand.
Te Kaiurungi | About the Role:We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Consultants to support our Dunedinteams on a casual basis.
Joining us in a casual position is all about flexibility
- giving you more time to get the kids to school, go to the gym, or just do the things you enjoy.
This role is the first point of contact for our customers, the face of BNZ. Your ability to engage and listen to customers will be critical to your success in this role. You'll help with general product and service enquiries and perform over the counter banking transactions.
Here's what we can offer you:
- An opportunity to learn individual one on one training and coaching to be successful in your job
- No two days the same
- A friendly and supportive team environment, part of the fantastic wider BNZ Culture
Here's what you can do for us:
- Be part of our high achieving team
- Deliver outstanding customer service - go the extra mile!
- Bring your confident and outgoing personality to our fast-paced environment
- Discuss our up to date, innovative banking solutions with our customers
Nau mai ki te Pēke o Aotearoa |Working at BNZAt BNZ, we're passionate about building and sustaining a high-performance culture that motivates our people to deliver exceptional results. We know that every BNZer is unique, with a wide range of goals, ambitions, and lifestyles, so we offer a wide range of benefits and working styles to suit you.
- Wellbeing: Your wellbeing is important to us. When we're at our best, physically and mentally, in and out of work, we can truly create great things together. We're here to support you to be your best with a number of wellbeing initiatives.
Please note: This is a casual position, you will need to be able to work adhoc hours from Monday - Friday.
Haere mai ki Te Peke o Aotearoa | Come to the Bank of New Zealand
If you're ready to join a supportive team of BNZers who are passionate about the work they do and the results they achieve, then apply now and let's create great together.
Applications for this vacancy will close on April 22 2021.