Job ID: JR0165122
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Job Type: College Grad
IMO-RA Process EngineerJob Description
Process Engineers and equipment engineers are responsible for leading scientific research enabling manufacture of innovative device architectures coupled with the realization of these architectures.
As a Process Engineer your responsibilities may include:
- Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process / tools / infrastructure.
- Development of the equipment necessary to exploit the understanding gained in research (in collaboration with equipment suppliers).
- Work effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
- Operate manufacturing line in order to integrate the many individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors.
- Insitu ramp to manufacturing volumes to demonstrate the technology meets requirements while simultaneously transferring the technology to counterparts in manufacturing via the Copy Exactly! Methodology.
- Install and qualify manufacturing capacity at the development site and audit installation/qualification and supervise first full loop at the production site.
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Demonstrated analysis skills to rapidly analyze any process and tool issues and pursue targeted and focused solution path(s)
- Able to work Independently with minimal direction and to be self-directing
- Effectively communication skills to summarize data sets and present to technical and non-technical audiences
- A team player and willing to work with cross functional teams and contract support teams.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly.
Candidate must have the legal right to work in the United States. Intel does not provide Visa sponsorship for this position.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school workclassesresearch andor relevant previous job andor internship experiences
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors degree in Physics Material Science Mechanical Engineering Chemical Engineering Chemistry
- Minimum of 6 months year of experience in a semiconductor manufacturing factory environment
- Minimum of 3 months of experience in/with:
- Experience with Statistical process control methodologies and engineering analysis tools
- Experience in module maintenance and defect control activities
- Experience working with the Copy Exactly Methodology
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.