Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: Not Available
Shift: Z (Ireland)
Job Description Summary:Position overview
This temporary weekend position is a key role within the Process Quality Assurance (PQA) Team in Ballina Beverages with responsibility for monitoring, assessment and the raising of Compliance standards of the plants’ Quality and Food safety management systems. The successful candidate will strive to ensure Quality Assurance is built into all key processes through training, validation, and risk assessment of systems, equipment and processes. This role involves working closely with key stakeholders to ensure that all Compliance levels are obtained, and all certifications achieved. This is a temporary weekend shift role for 12 months and flexibility is required. This role is based in Ballina, Co. Mayo and reports to the PQA Manager.
What you will do for us:
- Supports the achievement of all relevant Certifications (ISO certification 9001 (2015), 22000)
- Play a key role in the implementation, assessment and improvement of Quality and Food Safety management systems.
- Validate new processes and equipment in the plant to ensure compliance to Quality and Food Safety requirements.
- Support the Compliance drive to develop systems that meet the intent of all relevant regulations / requirements (KORE etc)
- Support key stakeholders, enhancing their knowledge and experiences of QA practices and procedures.
- Support key Operational activities from a Food Safety & Quality point of view.
- Diploma or Degree in a Science or Engineering related discipline.
- Experience of Quality processes/programmes in the Food Industry
- Experience of Quality practises and standards.
- Good knowledge of GMP, hygiene and food safety requirements (HACCP).
- Food Technology/Chemical/Microbiological/Engineering knowledge and experience desirable.
- Analytical approach with good problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP).
- Food Safety / Quality / Management System knowledge and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Skills:Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.