Job ID: JR0168854
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Haifa, IL
Job Type: Intern
Project Analyst StudentJob Description
The project analyst student will support planning tracking AMP technical indicator systems for key programs with the goal of improving long term visibility and predictability and enabling data driven decision making.
In this role you will partner with various project stakeholders and will provide them customer oriented planning solutions.
- Industrial and Management Engineering student BSc or MBA student
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and business levels Impeccable integrity
- Flexibility and ability to work successfully in a dynamic team environment and cross sites
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, detail oriented environment with multiple weekly deadlines
- knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Additional qualifications include:
- Knowledge of project management processes
- Experience with project management software
- Working knowledge of Excel includes pivot tables functions formulas
The Design Engineering Group is a worldwide team responsible for the design, development, validation, and manufacturing of IPs and SOCs. Our mission is to deliver leadership products through groundbreaking innovations.