R&D Hardware Verification Engineer
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Job Description:Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch, campus LAN and data center solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
HPE Aruba is looking for an individual who is intelligent, creative and self-motivated to fill the post of R&D Hardware Verification Engineer, holding responsibilities for the test and development of network connectivity devices used in our state of the art network switches.
How will you make your mark
- Be a part of the Aruba Networking Platform Hardware design team, designing and validating next generation hardware for high-end LAN EDGE products.
- Responsible for ensuring the performance of Ethernet Physical Layer devices (Optical Transceivers, Direct Attach Cables, Active Optical Cables, etc.) with Aruba switches.
- Develop and execute test methodology to evaluate and qualify Ethernet Physical Layer devices with Aruba switches.
- Innovatively solve issues, drive completion of the project to schedule, and collaboratively network with other technical contributors. You will be owning all aspects of assigned areas, including testing and tuning.
- Independently plan and schedule your own work to meet goals and deliverables.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution
Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related technical disciplines.
- Experience and familiarity with hardware systems’ verification (margin/four corner testing).
If you are…
Knowledge and Skills
- Familiarity with communications technology.
- Familiarity with large electronic systems.
- Familiarity with Networking/Ethernet systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with ability to work in teams, ability to work independently and make autonomous decisions when necessary, experience as a team player, and willing to take on a variety of projects.
- Capability to build relationships with other functions, self-motivator and good listening skills, which will be essential with such activities as teaching teams and transferring knowledge.
- Ability to explain product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s !
- > https://www.facebook.com/HPECareers
- > https://twitter.com/HPE_Careers
Job Level: Entry
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.