Why We Work at Dun & BradstreetWe are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Team Overview: Our D&B Hoovers team helps customers prospect and research through modern UI experiences and powerful backend systems. We build complex search solutions on top of scalable architectures that allow us to support hundreds of thousands of users and large data sets. We're working hard to build the most advanced set of business data and analytics on the market. We move fast and take great pride in what we're building. If you love solving hard data problems, working with great teams, functional programming, and building scalable software using modern technologies like React, Scala, Elasticsearch, Postgres and Akka, we want to talk with you.
- Create rich UI using modern tools such as React and Vue.
- Serve data to the UI using a RESTful interface.
- Design and build scalable services using Scala and Akka.
- Collaborate with UX and Product Management team to iterate on designs.
- Model analytical data in a searchable and scalable way.
- Create new ways of pivoting client data with D&B’s rich datasets.
- Build automated tests using Specs2.
- Familiarity with ECMA6 and modern web methodologies.
- High comfort level writing HTML and CSS/LESS
- Experience working with JS libraries like React, Vue, Ember, or Angular is preferred.
- Significant experience working with relational data.
- Some understanding of fundamental computer science concepts such as the practical application of data structures and algorithmic complexity.
- Some experience analyzing performance and tuning an application for scale
- A significant track record of constantly learning new technologies.
- Energetic and has a passion for web development and emerging technologies.
Would be Especially Cool:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or Design.
- Experience with React or VueJS.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with functional languages like Scala, Haskell, or Clojure.
- Experience with data visualization and interaction.
- Experience with I18N and L10N
- Experience with Scala, Java, or C#.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your requestto TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determinationon requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.