Software DeveloperLocation: Poland, with hybrid working opportunities available!
Are you an experienced Software Developer with the excellent technical skills to impact our pioneering digital technologies?
If so, join our team and enjoy a collaborative culture that empowers you to build a career you can be proud of.
What you would do as a Software DeveloperASSA ABLOY are the global leader in Access Solutions. We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team of Software Developers.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to work with our cutting edge technologies to help us strive towards innovative solutions.
We are creating a powerful Cloud Platform (called ) which enables more IoT connectivity and security. The OS INCEDO platform manages data communications for smart locks, readers and issues digital identities for smart cards, smart keys, smartphones, and wearable devices.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working on trusted digital access management solutions for professional end users
- Alongside the team, building the cloud service and graphical user interface and APIs for the complete access management solution
Some natural aspects of the role will involve writing code, improving the code-base, participating in system design discussions, contributing to a solid and reliable architecture, set-up work standards and contributing as an active member in a team of developers.
The skills and experience you needYou should possess sound knowledge of digital solutions, combined with excellent IT capabilities developed from your demonstrable background.
- A creative, scientific, design-driven approach to ‘problems never seen before’ with ability to argument and explain the experience and value created with proposed problem solution
- An ‘R&D mentality’; you’ll be a natural problem solver who is passionate about continually acquiring new knowledge in technologies
- Sound knowledge of web technologies, APIs and integrations
- An understanding of modern and automated CI/CD pipelines
- At minimum, basic awareness of threats to software security (for example, familiar with OWASP TOP 10)
- Ability to operate effectively in an agile team (scrum) and be competent whether working individually or as part of a team
We are looking for Software Developers with knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Java Spring
- React and/or Angular
- Amazon Web Services
- Ruby on Rails
- UX skills (basic)
Ability to communicate and build effective relationships with our stakeholders is key. Similarly, you’ll be a highly driven, results-orientated individual who thrives on delivering on deadlines in a fast paced environment. A passion for digital products is highly desirable and will serve you well, as will good insight into mechanical and electromechanical products.
As our common business language, you should be fluent in spoken and written English.
After you have convinced us that you’re the right fit for our team, we will offer you a fair and competitive salary appropriate for your current level, excellent growth possibilities, plus many other benefits such as:
What we can offer you
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working arrangement
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport card
- Business phone
- In-house free English classes
- Training budget
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
We review applications regularly, so don’t wait!
We are building diverse, inclusive teams and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us. Just set up your profile and apply!
To make sure your personal data is safe, we don’t look at any applications sent by email or post. If you have any questions about the role or the process, please email Gemma Perry, Senior HR Adviser EMEIA, at Gemma.Perry@assaabloy.com
Let’s create a safer and more open world - together!
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.