Quality Assurance EngineerLocation: Poland, with hybrid working opportunities available!
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer with the excellent technical skills to have an impact our pioneering digital technologies?
If so, join our team and enjoy a collaborative culture that empowers you to build a career you can be proud of.
What you would do as a Quality Assurance EngineerASSA ABLOY are the global leader in Access Solutions. We are looking for exceptional talent to join as our Quality Assurance Engineer, working with our cutting edge technologies to help us strive towards innovative solutions.
We are creating a powerful Cloud Platform (called ) which enables more IoT connectivity and security. The OS INCEDO platform manages data communications for smart locks, readers and issues digital identities for smart cards, smart keys, smartphones, and wearable devices.You will work on trusted digital access management solutions for professional end users, continuously seeking to confirm quality of releases, improve automation of testing and relentlessly striving to improve the overall team’s output quality. The objective is securing the quality of the development, continued interoperability, and continuous uptime of products and services.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing test cases with the ambition of gradually automating them
- Running bespoke test plans – with a focus on test coverage related to development
- Running test investigations – seeking to uncover root-cause to unclear problem descriptions
- Developing a holistic view and understanding of the assigned product offering, the systems design, and how the products and applications interact
The skills and experience you need
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is educated to degree level in a relevant field
- Can demonstrate significant previous experience in a relevant field
- Is experienced in test automation
- Can show evidence of achieving targets and delivering growth
- Has an ‘R&D mentality’; you’ll be a natural problem solver who is passionate about continually acquiring new knowledge in technologies
- Possesses sound knowledge of web technologies, APIs and integrations
- Has an understanding of modern and automated CI/CD pipelines
- At minimum, has basic awareness of threats to software security (for example, familiar with OWASP TOP 10)
- Is able to operate effectively in an agile team (scrum) and competent whether working individually or as part of a team
To succeed in this role, an ability to communicate and build effective relationships with our stakeholders is key. Similarly, you’ll be a highly driven, results-orientated individual who thrives on delivering on deadlines in a fast-paced environment. A passion for digital solutions is highly desirable and will serve you well, as will good insight into mechanical and electromechanical products.
As our common business language, you should also be fluent in spoken and written English.
What we can offer youAfter you have convinced us that you’re the right fit for our team, we will offer you a fair and competitive salary appropriate for your current level, excellent growth possibilities, plus many other benefits such as:
Hybrid work model
Flexible working arrangement
Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
Private Medical Care
In-house free English classes
Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
We review applications regularly, so don’t wait!
We are building diverse, inclusive teams and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us. Just set up your profile and apply!
To make sure your personal data is safe, we don’t look at any applications sent by email or post. If you have any questions about the role or the process, please email Gemma Perry, Senior HR Adviser EMEIA, at Gemma.Perry@assaabloy.com
Let’s create a safer and more open world - together!
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.