As QA you will be responsible for building test processes within a team to assure delivering high quality software. You will plan, develop, and maintain automated test in line with supporting continuous approach for delivery and deployment.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Contribute to all aspects of software engineering including design, testing, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Problem solve across multiple disciplines including API development, data engineering, machine learning, and cloud.
- Collaborate with your product owner, AI scientists, designers, and other engineers to deliver world-class solutions.
- Contribute to comprehensive documentation that supports the development and support lifecycles.
- Monitor system performance and resolve any issues or failures in staging or production environments.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Several years of commercial experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Practical knowledge of Jest and Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience in test automation.
- Commercial experience with GIT.
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritize day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with team.
- Intermediate English Language skills.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Skills and experience in performing security tests.
- Experience in TDD or BDD.
- Experience in testing RestAPI.
- Understand deployment process and release policies and following it accordingly.
- Experience in working with Docker and AWS.
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT USStats Perform brings unmatched depth and breadth of data, sports research, news and video content, and unrivalled AI-powered solutions to sports media and broadcasters, technology companies, global brands, sportsbooks, teams and leagues, and fantasy providers.
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting and team performance. With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport – be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software. As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams and leagues.
Find out more on .
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY WHEN YOU JOIN WILL INCLUDE…
- Time for self-development at wor.
- Internal Workshops.
- Private medical healthcare program.
- Group insurance.
- Flexible work hours.
And there’s more…… you’ll have access to the Stats Perform learning portal (incl. Udemy and O’Reilly), which aims to support your continued professional development. We also have a structured management development program.
Stats Perform is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.