IntroductionAre you experienced in developing and building assambling tools and assambling lines or prototypes? Do you have a hands-on mentality and like to Translate Product assembly requirements into Assembly Tool Requirements? Keep on reading…
DescriptionAs a Manufacturing Tooling Engineer you will develop, build and test mechanical assembly lines for the automatic assembly line for a supplier for most of the big OEM's in the industry. You know what is needed to make changes in production lines and help to build and improve those lines.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Concept Engineering of complex assembly processesEvaluate and advise on proposed product designs for manufacturability (Design For Assembly).
- Evaluate proposed assembly processes of equipment suppliers
- Represents the company on technical level at suppliers and with projects, for assembly processes
- Translate Product assembly requirements into Assembly Tool Requirements.
- Establish robust, repeatable, and reproducible process parameters.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and constructing industrial assembly lines is required.
- Experience working with CAD tools is required Solid works would be a plus.
- Experience with industries such as the Automotive, Foodproduction, Chemicals or other Manufacturing companies is a strong advantage.
- Proficient and strong communication skills in English is a must and Dutch would be a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% internationally
Terms and conditions
- Salary range from €4000 – €5500, a month based on experience
- 8% holiday allowance
- 25 vacation days + 13 ADV(work reduction) days
- Travel reimbursement
- Highly modern and international working environment
Convinced you match up, or do you want more info? Whatsapp or call Ian Dankbaar on +316-57184872 or mail to Ian.Dankbaar@mcflybrown.com