We are seeking a creative, energetic Social Media Account Manager Intern to support our growing team from January 2023. The internship requires about 40 hours per week.
We are a small, busy team, looking for a highly motivated student who is a great team player as well as an effective independent contributor. We’re seeking a passionate content creator with an open mind. Somebody, who can learn from others, but at the same time is not afraid to step up and work very independently. You’ll find yourself creating beautiful, inspiring, and insightful content, engaging with our followers, and managing all the SoMe accounts.
Who are we:
GOBA Wine ApS is a startup company based in Kolding, Denmark. We are a team of international ambitious wine enthusiasts. We are a wine agency, representing wineries from a Spanish region - Ribera del Duero, and connecting them with clients worldwide. We work exclusively in the B2B sector.
Read more on our website: gobawine.com
- Manage SoMe accounts (Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
- Design and creation of content for our social media accounts (posts, articles, etc.) & schedule content calendar
- Analyze SoMe trends & algorithms
- Increase the number of followers on SoMe platforms
- Come up with unique ideas for our SoMe strategy
- Manage our monthly newsletter
- Work with SEO
What we expect from you
- Excellent grasp of the English language & great verbal and written communication skills
- You are passionate about SoMe
- Knowledge of programs for content creation would be a plus
- Experience in social media marketing
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and quickly adapt to new technologies
- Attention to detail & an eye for good design and aesthetics
Additional advantage if:
- You're a creator and have knowledge of how to operate Canva, Photoshop, etc to create great content. Previous social media marketing and graphic design experience are all strongly encouraged.
- You've got working knowledge of social media growth strategies
What to expect:
- Flexible work days (around 40 hours/week)
- Remote job
- Working in a creative, multi-national energetic team
- Great experience at a vibrant, international startup
- 5 months of internship
Apply for the position by sending your CV & Cover Letter (which can be combined with a portfolio/previously done projects or jobs) to [email protected]