Financial Services and Financial Products, in particular Structured Products are a key part of the offering of the Investment Banking division, which encompasses the pricing, issuing, trading, market-making and the life cycle management. Vontobel has achieved a leading position as issuer of Structured Notes in Europe and follows a strategic international growth initiative.
Legal, Regulation and Tax are part of the Business Unit Investment Banking and develop and operate the underlying legal, regulatory and financial platform globally. Compliance is part of the Business Unit Operations and controls the activities of Vontobel Investment Banking and their compliance with applicable laws and regulation.
In order to develop and ensure an efficient legal and financial platform, we offer the GTP program with the following modules:
Program modules «Legal FP»:
- Structured Products and OTC Derivative Documentation
- Regulation and banking supervision in Switzerland, Europe and Asia
- Securities custody and settlement
- Capital markets products and related fields of law
Program module «Legal Entities Management»:
- Financial organization and reporting of legal entities
- Taxation of corporates in Switzerland, Europe and Asia
- Regulatory business plan and organization in Switzerland, Europe and Asia
Program module «Platform Solutions»:
- Organization and operation of platforms for distribution of structured products and insurance solutions
- Regulatory aspects of distribution platforms in Switzerland, Europe and Asia
Program module «Compliance»:
- Organization of second line defenses in Investment Banking
- Client onboarding process and anti-money laundering
- Trading surveillance
Other modules and stages to be agreed based on candidate profile, e.g. trading, distribution, structuring, back- and middleoffice
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in law
- Admission to bar in Switzerland or EU would be of advantage
- Interest in capital markets, financial services and financial products, in particular derivatives
- Analytical and structured thinking
- Pro-active attitude, team player, able to work under pressure
- Willing to complete additional training courses
- Very good knowledge of German and English; further languages would be of advantage
- Relevant practical experience would be of advantage
- CH or EU citizen
Vontobel's Graduate Trainee Programs
Learn more about the different programs.
Brokerage • Corporate Finance • External Asset Managers • Trading and Engineering - international program • Application Development - Trading IT/ Web Development & Data Integration • Distribution and Marketing Investment Banking • Transaction Banking • Legal, Regulation & Tax • Cloud Engineering • Cloud Specialist • IT Business Engineer
Are you interested in joining our team at Vontobel? Do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We are looking forward to hear from you.