Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
About us:Analog Devices, Inc. is a leading global technology company -- designing and manufacturing technical solutions that bridge the physical and digital worlds. Our technologies sense, measure, and interpret physical phenomena – from a human heartbeat to the behavior of a moving vehicle – enabling today’s most disruptive emerging technologies like autonomous vehicles, remote healthcare, voice recognition, predictive machine health, and more. Our cutting-edge integrated circuits, algorithms, software and systems create the building blocks for artificial intelligence, and pave the way for new possibilities in our quality of life, health, productivity and environmental impact.
About the role:Are you captivated by today’s most disruptive technology trends and the promises they hold for the future, and do you want to be part of a team that’s helping make it all happen? Our customers rely on our storytelling, thought leadership and technical education to inspire and empower them, and video is increasingly the most effective and engaging way to deliver it. We’re expanding our video capabilities and seeking a talented and creative video producer to join our marketing team. This person will work alongside other video and content producers, marketers, technical experts and external partners to produce high-quality and engaging video content.
- Produce multiple types of video content including thought leader and executive interviews, people and product spotlights, technical education and promotional content
- Manage projects from beginning to end including preproduction, shoots, b-roll sourcing, post-production and distribution.
- Provide event coverage with one video camera or multi-camera productions.
- Engage with and direct non-professional on-camera talent
- Perform regular studio and field gear maintenance and organization
- Work with web and social media teams to prepare and upload videos to corporate video host, YouTube, and Social Media platforms.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- 7+ years relevant experience as a Video Producer
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in pre-production: script evaluating, writing, re-writing, storyboarding, scheduling, location-scouting, etc.
- Experience in documentary-style / corporate video production: act as one-person crew as well as part of small team to set dress, light, capture audio, and operate video cameras for in-studio or on-location shoots, plus event coverage
- Experience in post-production workflow: edit sound bites into smooth rough cuts, adjust audio, compositing green screen, color correction, adding titles, manipulating 2D graphics, creating motion graphic 2D animation, music editing
- Experience in 3D modeling / willingness to learn 3D animation
- Experience in streaming live events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management: handle multiple assignments with various deadlines, as well as ad-hoc requests
- Production management: scheduling, hiring crews and vendors, renting or purchasing equipment
- Studio management: scheduling, operating, maintaining, plus coordinating in-house video recording space with other internal video producers
- Client management: customer service to coworkers from across the globe
- Detail oriented and an eye to quality assurance
- Ability to lift and deliver production equipment around to ADI campuses for video shoots
- Proficiency with the non-linear editing, specifically with Adobe Creative Suite (PremierePro, After Effects, etc.), Camtasia, Microsoft Office, Dropbox
Positive, enthusiastic team player with ability to give and take constructive criticism is a must!
#LI-NS1For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time