Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Our Summer Internship Program runs for 10 weeks, from June to August and is open MBA candidates who are passionate about gaining an insight into Investment Banking and Capital Markets (IBCM).
Credit Suisse’s Investment Banking & Capital Markets (IBCM) offer financial advisory and capital raising services to clients, including corporations, private equity firms, and governments. We specialize in innovative solutions, drawing on our global expertise from across the full spectrum of products: mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity underwriting, corporate derivative and other structured products.
The groups within IBCM are broadly categorized as:
Industry coverage groups:
- Energy Transport and Infrastructure (ETI)
- Real Estate; Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT)
- Healthcare and Financial Institutions Group (FIG)
- Financial Sponsors Group (FSG)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Equity Capital Market Solutions (ECMS)
- Debt Capital Market Solutions (DCMS)
- UK ACB
You will have completed or due to complete an MBA qualification (or equivalent), and be available for the full 10 weeks and be able to start full-time employment in July 2021.
While our employees have a wide range of experiences and interests, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement. Whatever your background, you’ll need to be:
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
- A leader who naturally attracts followers
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- A self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- A collaborative team member who builds excellent relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
December 8, 2019
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.