At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We are making history and the good news is we have only just begun!
Amazon Ops Tech IT teams keep Amazon’s operations running smoothly by resolving complex hardware, software, server and infrastructure issues, supported by both on-site and remote Support teams spread across our fulfillment centers network.
As an Ops tech IT Intern you will report to the IT Manager in your home site and will be engaged in the local IT team for providing highly reactive technical support to operations in order to guaranty to our customers the quality and reliability that made Amazon’s reputation.
Besides your day-to-day activities, you will be involved in projects and innovations. You will be a key part of a multinational team, focused on delivering high-quality results, and always be on the lookout for improvements.
Amazon internship program goal is to create a pool of experienced technicians and engineers able to apply on the permanent positions opened to support the huge numbers of new buildings we launch every year.
Amazon is the perfect place to start your career; we intend to hire people who have a passion for learning, innovation and hard nights of strong job.
Amazon will provide you the skills and support to unlock your potential.
- Candidate should be currently pursuing degree in IT / Computer science / Engineering or other tech fields.
- Knowledge in deployment, upgrades, troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades on client devices.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows server operating system.
- LAN/WAN Networking skills
- Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication (local language).
- Basic verbal and written communication in French and in English.
- Previous experience in IT support teams.
- Skills in other European languages.
- Certification in system administration and/or networking.
- Web development skills.
- Scripting skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision-based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.