- - Design and development on Engine peripherals aggregates of Fuel and Urea modules including pipe routings and supporting mountings.
- Responsible to complete design and development stages and interact with FUSO engineers
- Selection of Fuel and Urea system parts
- Responsible for concept and detailed design of sheet metal mounting brackets, tubes & hoses.
- Work closely with designers in Japan and other cross functional teams.
- Release support to team in Japan
- Understand and analyze FEA reports, and carry out corrective actions
Essential Skills Required:
- Good knowledge in commercial vehicle chassis and in particular Adblue & Fuel system components.
- PDM/PLM experience (Preferably Teamcenter)
- GD&T, DFMEA & FEA knowledge
- Well versed in handling 3D CAD software, preferably NX
Education & Training: B.E/B.tech/M.E/M.tech - Mechanical
Relevant Experience Required – 3-5 years
Field of activity:Research and Development incl. Design