For 13 years, Amazon Web Services has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. Millions of customers including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies trust AWS to power their infrastructure, become more agile, and lower costs. AWS offerings include artificial intelligence and machine learning services (AI/ML), scalable data stores for 100s of Petabytes, and flexible components to quickly build large, yet performant Enterprise-scale applications. AWS Professional Services work closely with AWS customers on all levels, for example, to help them re-define their business for a digital future and then guide them through their digital transformation, to extract insights from their data using the latest AI/ML and data analytics algorithms, to quickly build scalable applications thereby modernizing their enterprise IT systems, to integrate digital technology into their physical machinery (“Internet of Things”), and to secure their data and applications in the cloud. We collaborate across the entire AWS organization, mediating between our customers and other teams such as the AWS service teams to drive feature innovation based upon customer needs. The AWS Professional Services Graduate Program is a 12-month fast-track into our consulting teams. It is committed to developing early-career talent and future leaders at Amazon. The program consists of technical in-depth training, consulting training, and real-world projects with our enterprise customers, typically large multinationals, or our public sector customers.
As an AWS ProServe Graduate Consultant, you will:
- Work as part of a team of experienced AWS consultants on-site at our customers and together with our customers’ business and IT specialists to help them achieve their desired business outcomes quickly
- Receive continuous mentoring and training to support your personal and professional development both in your field of specialty (Data Science, Application Modernization, Data Analytics, Security & Compliance, Internet of Things, …) and beyond
- Teach and coach customer teams and external partners in how to best use AWS Services and other technology, thereby helping them make good technology decisions
- Innovate on behalf of our customers and contribute to team goals to exceed the quality standards of all deliverables
The Program will start in September 2020
- Recently completed or currently studying on a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM)
- Proficiency in English (B2 or above)
- Able to communicate effectively with people
- Academic achievements in computer science, data science, or a related field
- Knowledge of local business market, e.g. through internships, work experience, or student body activities
- Intermediate-level local language skills (B1 or above)
- Coding skills and/or entrepreneurial spirit as demonstrated in extracurricular activities
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality as well as independent and accurate work competencies
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
EU Student Programs Team