The DevOps Engineer role will be an integral part of a large team developing next generation development software for Juniper products.
Core responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain CD pipeline for Juniper’s Network Application Products
- Support the engineering organization with day-to-day operations.
- Automating tasks using scripting languages - Python, Ruby, Perl preferable.
- Be flexible and prepared to work closely with development teams, clearly communicating the status of tasks.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the areas of DevOps engineering and/or Software build and release engineering.
- Experience with CI / CD, Build systems, and Source Code Control tools such as Git/SVN, build tools like Ant, Maven.
- Strong scripting knowledge using Shell or Python
- Good experience with administration of Build Orchestration Tool like Jenkins.
- Familiarity with Linux-based software development environment.
- Exposure to large scale software build, integration, and test environments.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven record of performance and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Good to have:
- Experience with makefiles.
- Experience with Docker, Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience with Artifactory, Nexus.