Does the idea of working with customers from the greatest Engineering companies excite you? Do you love ensuring customers get the best possible experience? Then the 3D Hubs Customer Success Representative role is just what you have been looking for!
The face of manufacturing is changing and 3D Hubs’ distributed manufacturing network is right at the forefront. 3D Hubs is changing the way customers source parts and we are now looking for an energetic Customer Success Representative to join our team in Amsterdam.
In this role, you will oversee the fulfillment of orders from some of the biggest companies in the world. To be successful, you need to be highly organized, time-efficient, and committed to providing the best support to our customers. In return, you’ll get acquainted with the wonders of engineering and online manufacturing all while being surrounded by awesome co-workers eager to share their knowledge.
What you'll do
- Work closely with our US Sales team and their customers during the production phase to ensure orders are sourced and fulfilled on-time and as-specified
- Answer any customer questions before and after an order is placed
- Monitor all open orders in the region, proactively reaching out to customers to be sure they’re kept up-to-date of any changes that may occur during production
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Mechanical Engineers and Sourcing Coordinators to ensure requests and issues are resolved as quickly as possible
- Use our in-house software to manage all incoming requests from US customers over email, phone, and chat
What it takes
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer or client-facing role
- A desire to ensure our customers have the best possible experience when using 3D Hubs
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict delivery deadlines while managing a large number of different orders at the same time
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems under pressure
- A desire to improve efficiency and workflows
- An ownership mindset - you stick with an issue until it’s solved
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- Bonus, but not required: Engineering background and/or technical knowledge of manufacturing technologies (CNC, Sheet Metal, Injection Molding, etc.)
Why 3D Hubs
- Opportunity to have an impact in a high paced culture and accelerate our growth
- Dynamic, international team of 100+ people from (30+ nationalities), growing to 150+ this year
- You work hard, you play hard. We believe in a healthy work-life balance.
- Awesome office location close to the West Loop in Chicago
- 2-week on-boarding at our Amsterdam HQ and yearly team-event in Europe
- Regular team events and company-paid lunches
- We offer generous health insurance benefits including dental + vision and you’ll get 24 PTO days per year.
- Learn more about us on our Office Instagram and Careers page
Apply for this job