About the Position:We are looking for motivated individuals to join our large and dynamic engineering infrastructure team and take up the challenge of building large scale, reliable state-of-the-art developer environments.
Responsibilities:Core responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain build pipeline for Juniper’s Software Products and related automation.
- Support the engineering organization with day-to-day operations.
- Automating tasks using scripting languages – Python and Shell scripting preferred.
- Be flexible and prepared to work closely with development teams, clearly communicating the status of tasks.
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in Engineering in relevant areas.
- Strong scripting knowledge using Shell or Python or similar.
- Good understanding of Source Code Control tools such as Git/SVN.
- Familiarity with CI / CD concepts and tools.
- Familiarity with Linux-based software development environment.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.