About the position:
The intern will be working on multilayer visualization technologies for transport networks in modern web browsers. This involves understanding how different layers in a transport network work together and how topologies and network control is handled. This is a software development position.
- Design and develop software modules for multilayer SDN products
- Work on Network control and network planning solutions.
- Own independent software modules and drive them from concept to implementation and committing code, working closely with a senior engineer.
- College junior or masters
- Deep knowledge of software development in Web 2.0 technologies, including Java, Java Script, Golang, HTML, XML, python and Web servers
- Understanding of microservices based cloud architecture, with use of modern databases, messaging, and logging.
- Firm grasp on Object oriented design methodologies, data structures and computer algorithms.
- Understand data modeling using YANG and other data modeling languages
- The candidate should be able to work independently on given tasks and problems and be comfortable working with already existing code base.