BearingPoint in Malmö is looking to hire new team members to further strengthen its presence in the south of Sweden. We have a strong local market position in industries such as Retail and Public Services with several ongoing business transformation projects that currently need to grow their project teams.
So, if you have experience from working in a management consulting firm or from the industry, with complex digital transformation initiatives and cross-functional teams, then we would very much like to get in contact with you to discuss future career opportunities.
The following skills and experiences are also preferred:
- +2 years (2-6) of project experience from one or more the following areas:
- IT/Digital strategy
- Data & Analytics
- Solution/Technical architecture
- IT governance
- IT project management
- Design Thinking and Innovation
- M Sc Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics or other education that is deemed relevant with excellent academic records
- Fluency in Swedish and English (written and spoken)
For more information on what it is like to work as a consultant at BearingPoint, check out the interview with , one of our colleagues in Malmö. Below please also find some key characteristics of the person we are searching for, who can thrive in our fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment.
- Passion for digital, data and technology and how the evolution of these meets changing consumer needs
- A natural talent for analysis and problem solving
- Team player with excellent social skills, being able to work in a multicultural environment with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Comfortable holding presentations and leading workshops
- Strategic thinker with an analytical mindset
- Innovative and enthusiastic about experimenting, learning and trying new things
- Self-going with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable in an international environment and willing to travel on client assignments abroad
If this opportunity sparks your interest, we would be happy to receive your application (CV and cover letter) as soon as possible. Interviews will be held continuously.
For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Lead Stéphanie Björklund, .