Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
SummaryPosted: May 22, 2020
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Building analytics systems and delivering at scale.
- Working in Linux or Unix environments and ability to tune for performance (e.g. disk or memory).
- Usage of devops and automation tools (e.g. chef, Jenkins).
- Architecting or storing data in NoSQL, Relational or Big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, MongoDB/CouchDB, Spark, Redshift).
- Working with data visualization tools like Tableau and/or Lookr.
- Implementing and optimizing data pipeline for collecting, cleaning and aggregating data.
- Dealing with data privacy and security issues related to user information.
- Java/Scala/Go and run-time configurations.
- Agile development with code tools like svn and git.
- ML training to deploying models at scale.
- Anomoly detection and root cause analytic systems.
- Aptitude to independently network, learn, and influence multi-functional teams.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Ability to organize, plan and deliver against key landmarks.
Apple Media Products is looking for a software engineers to provide new and enhanced architecture, software, tools and monitoring to support its fast paced growth. Join our exciting team that is dedicated to providing the highest quality media products to our customers. Our team is responsible for the software that drive real-time end-to-end media service quality and influence the performance and architecture of delivering video. We are looking for a teammate who is able to tackle problems under a tight deadline constraints and deliver imaginative solutions. Responsibilities will include: tools and applications to support measuring and monitoring video quality, building data analytics, and real-time dashboards, driving innovations to deliver best-in-class video optimizations, ML models and automation, and finally working across Apple from customer care to core platforms to build the capabilities.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related field with 7+ years of industry experience
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements