Objective of Job
Provide financial and controlling support for all product related business processes for imported and locally produced MRA vehicles in China, in regards to new product projects and running series. Focus on establishing/improving tool/system/process in regards of financial evaluation of technical changes.
1. Product Controlling at DGRC (1)
- Setting up standard process and system flow in regards of financial tracking of technical and content changes in vehicle and engine
- Assuring that all relevant cases are covered by implemented process and sytem world (local parts, import parts, NPP, Series, China specific parts, etc…)
- Setting up Regular reporting of the unit cost status with detailed focus on material cost
- Assuring the ability to track relevant financial changes on certain reference type per vehicle
2. Product Controlling at DGRC (2)
- Preparation of Business Case and Profitability calculations MFA & MRA vehicles for decision making towards all relevant committees and board of management (PBC, MBC, AMP, PG, X-Pro and X-Series).
- Ensure fully consolidated economic evaluations and coordinate the calculation with the participants to ensure optimized project profitability based on realistic premise approach.
- Provide sensitivities and financial scenario comparison for decision making process
3. Product Controlling at DGRC (3)
- Continuous support of further development and improvement of current product controlling methods, processes & standards with the objective to effectively conduct the tasks and control product projects with focus on profitability, transparency and consistency.
- Safeguard integration of project controlling planning results, calculations and analysis of the product project in the strategic (FTR) and operative (OP) planning processes at the Joint Venture’s (BBAC/BMBS) and DGRC.
Academic degree (Diploma/ Master) in Business Administration or Engineering with financial qualifications. Good skills and work experience in the area of Finance, especially Finance & Controlling, strong analytical and conceptual skills.
3 years work experience in Project work/ planning, steering, controlling of financial aspects of a project/ Detailed material cost controlling/ Funding controlling/ Target Costing/ Economic Evaluation/ Product calculation; Areas of work: Finance& Controlling, Procurement, Cost Planning.
- Special knowledge
Strong communication skills, autonomous and independent working style, self-assured personality, strong teamwork orientation, excellent language skills in English and strong intercultural abilities, persuasive PowerPoint and Excel skills.
Field of activity:Finance/Controlling
DepartmentProduct Controlling MRA