MBition, Mercedes–Benz is bringing the automotive industry into the future! How?
We are working on a software-defined architecture, that allows us to create state-of-the-art customer functions that span one or more domain controllers with significant processing power. One of these high-performance domain controllers is used for automated driving functions (e.g. automated driving on highways).
We do this in Berlin and Sindelfingen as a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, which has been perfecting the art of moving people, products and services from A to B for more than 120 years.
With an international team of 500 employees, we want to integrate people who appreciate quality, creativity and teamwork just as much as we do. Together we create passionate technology on exciting topics like: automated and autonomous driving, infotainment systems or mobile APPs. And we need YOU to help us shape the future!
About the role
In the Autonomous driving team, we focus on the development of the future autonomous driving system for Mercedes-Benz cars. We integrate a variety of high-end sensors and the overall ADAS SW stack. The system is developed in-house at MBition, at Mercedes-Benz and other partners.
As an ADAS architect (all genders) you will create the overall architectural skeleton of our safe, reliable and adaptable autonomous driving platform base software. You are the owner of the high-level building blocks, including APIs, resources and latencies. You ensure that the domain controller can be integrated into the car and if fulfilling the specific embedded system skills for cars. You are one of our experts that helps to create our high performing feature teams.
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, information technology
- Knowledge and experience in SW-architecture methods and design
- Real-Time and Safety relevant Embedded Systems
- RT-POSIX OS (QNX) and Hypervisor knowledge
- Understanding of Security / Safety as well as underlying Hardware dependencies
- Classic and Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Experience in Automotive Middleware (HW Abstraction, Interfaces for Re-Compute and large bandwith measurement solutions,...)
- Sensor principals
- profound understanding of ADAS systems.
- ASIL architectures and measures to achieve ASIL
- Architecture as code principal
- resource estimation, allocation, measurement
- Time syncing principals
- Development languages (C, C++, python)
Nice to have
- Familiarity with ASPICE
- Familiarity with open source licenses and/or being a contributor to open source Projects
- Open-Source Background
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and resilience
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of cutting edge ADAS Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Daimler AG
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.
Informationen für Ihr Job-Team
Field of activity:Forschung & Entwicklung incl. Design