Share this job
SVGs not supported by this browser.
- SVGs not supported by this browser. Facebook
- SVGs not supported by this browser. Twitter
- SVGs not supported by this browser. LinkedIn
DescriptionThis is a full-time remote position open in North America.
Are you solution driven, highly organized, ambitious and passionate about account management and social media? Do you have experience in running projects, a proactive attitude and thrive in a fast-moving environment? Then you may be our new Customer Success Manager! We are looking for a new member to join our Customer Success Team to manage a portfolio of our existing clients (some of the greatest brands out there!) and to help with the onboarding of new clients. This position is a great opportunity to grow your career in a new field!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. We work with great brands like Netflix, HelloFresh, Uber and MAC Cosmetics to help them get the most out of their social media engagement, across paid and organic assets. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the sales team to help with client onboarding.
- Take excellent care of our clients by providing dedicated support, data insights and customized reports.
- Consult clients and prospects on our solutions utilizing upselling / cross selling opportunities.
- Advise and consult clients on best practices and how to optimize their use of our solutions.
- Quickly help clients in resolving cases of social media crisis or resolving other types of issues they experience on social media.
- Independently manage and build processes and projects, improving our service offering and helping us scale things up in a rapid fashion.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English. In addition, excellent communication skills in Spanish, Portuguese, French or German is considered an advantage.
- Digital advertising and account management experience focused on independently managing and growing client accounts. This could be from an advertising agency, SaaS, scale-up or similar.
- Hands on experience with Facebook advertising, be Facebook Ad certified, in-depth knowledge about the platform.
- Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or related fields.
- Hunger to develop and learn more, team player with high integrity and work moral.
- Solution driven fast thinker and an independent self-starter who thrives in the unknown, able to work under limited to no supervision.
- Interest and genuine passion for social media and a sales-oriented mindset with high attention to detail.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and expanding field.
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.