Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversityWe don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Implement and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing Channel Sales activities. You will serve as liaison between Channel Sales Leadership and Distributors. You will review status of projects and budgets. You will support schedules and prepare status reports. You will discover project issues and deploy resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives. You will monitor Channel Sales progress and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and customers
Channel Sales Activities
Provide Customer Support
Facilitate Team Alignment
Deliver Status Reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 2 years selling experience
- A knowledge of principles and best practices in (Channel Sales)
- Good team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Familiar with Channel Sales execution
- JOB ID: req251888
- Category: Sales
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.